Monday, August 1, 2011

Iraq, Middle East or Africa explode - not a Potter trailer


GADS how all the huff comments? People wear of contact on the message in Harry Potter and the creation of Harry Potter rumors. Get over it! People like the book and the history. Will be become a vampire sucking blood because they like the story? I imagine that there are those who think similarly.

What are the puppets after dark at night? Create more rules for us all to live by? Get worried and concerned about anything that fits in their lists? I am concerned more that Governments and the religious decides on what we should and should not do, that Harry Potter and all the rumours liable to it.

We have the right to believe in America, do we? I sometimes ask myself these days. So many things being rationed, chewed and re-delivered us with packaging and different ribbons. What happened to freedom of expression, the idea of it? What happened to the generation of baby boomers who saw no wrong in the Viet Nam and decides to walk against it. Where are all these people? Where they were before we went to Iraq? We hear news that the Middle East or the Iraq or Africa still explode on a daily basis and keep us standing in line for a book Harry Potter or wait for a Potter trailer. Now that it seems a little trendy, we all position online and say in unison that this war in Iraq was and that it is bad, but where are people who should be walking? What lines to their position? Apathy became the religion of the day?

My Harry Potter is that we really must need a diversion to be standing in line for a book. Make no mistake... I have already said that I believe in freedom of the message, and I applaud the fact that people read. What I wonder is well why not stand in line for things that are most important as well? Be maintained online for the human rights when there is news blow up the Iraq, the Middle East or Africa. Booth online when it is perhaps not connected and the future of this world depends on us be brave enough to speak... no cry... when something is not good? Take this energy to love something as a series of books and channel to something that suggests a clearer future for humanity. In Darfur, in Iraq, Abu Ghraib... .stand online waving our hands, saying: I am against these and other atrocities. I stand for human rights. What if.. What happens if all the energy it has taken to stand in lines for the last Harry Potter book stood in lines to rise against the inhumane?

~~*~~








COMMENT of Kathy Ostman-Magnusen

I paint and sculpt the adventures of female fantasy art and map of fairy tale. I dream of beautiful women on canvas and the art of exotic women.

I have illustrated for Hay House Inc., "women who Do too much" book by Anne Wilson Schaef cards. I've also illustrated for Neil Davidson, which was considered for the Pulitzer Prize in feature writing, and several other publications. My paintings are collected around the world.

Giclée canvas works of art, posters & greeting cards are available for sale on my website:

http://www.kathysart.com

Subscribe to my mailing list free ART gifts: drawings of whimsical angel pictures, legends of mermaids & fairies in art. Tiny angels & sirens to narrow art, or of the colouring pages. Also a "letter of the tooth fairy". Ya just never know when you might need one!

Of the EAB: Art cards or of the ATC original editions: Collectible Art card are very noticeable. My Squidoo site gives you an overview of the spirit before they are placed on Ebay.

http://www.Squidoo.com/kathysaceo


No comments:

Post a Comment